Friday, December 9, 2011

Boryeong Mud festival

Boryeong Mud festival


Boryeong Mud Festival is became more popular and popular recently. 
It is held in Dae-chun beach in Boryeong, Chung-cheong province. 
It started in 1998 first. It is held in the middle of July and lasts 4 days.
 Boryeong city wants to promote mud as their excellent choice, that's why this festival grew up so fast. Boryeong Mud includes many good ingredient like Mineral, Germanum, Bentonite. These ingredient for Skin. So this festival is especially popular to women.

This festival includes many fun games: Mud slide, Crossing a single log bridge, Performing an traditional exorcism, Mud make-up contest. Mud massage, Mud human mannequin. It also grow as an international festival. A lot of foreigners participate this festival as well.  Actually I've never been to this festival, but I really want to go there!! Since its very near so I'm going to visit next year. I think this is the easiest festival that I can visit.


This is mud sliding. I want to experience that!! 

They cover mud to each other's face. Aren't they cute? 


Wow! They are fight by using mud!!
I want to recommend this to my friend. She's good at fighting:)

This is Boryeong mud pack. You can also buy this pack!

If you visit here, you will find lots of fun!!!

Here is the official homepage of Boryeong Mud Festival. You can find more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment